We employ a deal registration program to ensure you always obtain returns on the investment you’ve made into promoting Origin to your customers. This program limits the impact of price shopping, safeguards resellers against competitive price undercutting, and levels the playing field between partners of all sizes.
Program Eligibility & Administration
- Company must be an authorised Origin partner to qualify for the program.
- Partner must register eligible sales opportunities via the Origin Registration Form (on the right).
- Partner agrees to pre-qualify opportunities, and submit valid and complete opportunity details via the Deal Registration Form.
- Opportunities must be registered at least five (5) business days prior to the deal closing. The sooner the opportunity is registered, the more advantageous.
- The partner will receive a Deal Registration discount if the opportunity meets the sales eligibility requirements defined under the approval process section.
- Once the partner receives approval for a Deal Registration opportunity, they are eligible to receive a discount off unit cost if they close the deal within the specified time period.
- Partner submits the Deal Registration Form.
- Once the partner submits an eligible sales opportunity, Origin will validate the opportunity to ensure it is:
- New to the Origin registration system
- New to the Origin sales pipeline
The Origin team will review and respond to deal registration submissions within 24 hours.
- Partners should contact their account manager with questions regarding registration submissions.
- The assigned account manager will review and approve or deny registration submissions using the following criteria:
- Completeness of information submitted
- Existence of prior registration for the opportunity
All valid communications regarding approvals or denials will originate from the Origin account manager.
- A registration is active for 30 days from date of approval. If the registration is approaching the expiry date, the approved partner may request an extension of the registration for up to an additional 30 days.
- Extension requests must be submitted to the assigned account manager at least one day prior to expiration of the initial registration.
- Extension requests will be approved or denied at the discretion of Origin.
- Only one extension request is allowed per opportunity.
- If the extension request is approved, the opportunity expiration will be extended 30 days.
Reasons for cancelling the deal registration discount include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The products on the sales order do not match the products on the deal registration.
- The Origin sales order number has already been claimed on another deal registration.
- The customer account on the order is different than the customer account on the registration.