Job Title: Returns Administrator
Office Location: Basingstoke
Hours: 08.45 – 17.45
Holiday: 20 Days (increases with tenure to a max of 25)
Origin Storage is a Storage & Encryption Solutions provider who Manufacture their own solutions in-house utilising their Basingstoke production facility, whilst also distributing their product range alongside a wealth of other brands into OEM & Reseller clients throughout EMEA.
The Returns Administrator role is a customer services role with elements of stock control and basic accounting.
You will be actively engaging with customers and suppliers of Origin Storage in order to provide a fast and efficient solution to everyday problems that may require an RMA.
To succeed at Origin Storage everyone needs to:
- Be committed, hardworking and dedicated to the success of the company.
- Buy into the company’s culture and work ethic
- Able to work independently on own initiative.
- Quickly become a part of the team and make a positive contribution.
- Show a total commitment to the company’s core aims, values and purpose.
- Always encourage positive staff morale.
- Represent the company in a totally professional manner at all times and in all circumstances.
- Enjoy their work and have fun doing it!
- Responding to customer requests via email and our ticketing system
- Liaising with customers/suppliers for returns and replacement stock
- Liaising with couriers to arrange collections
- Updating stock levels
- Raising credit notes and debit notes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of Excel & Outlook
- Excellent grammar and punctuation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work proactively & independently
- Experience in IT related industry
- Knowledge of IT hardware
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org